What are the benefits of joining SABA?
Healthy Air | Heathy Citizens Air | Healthy Communities
- Read our membership brochure for more details.
- Our many accomplishments on your behalf.
- Monthly newsletter, The Squeaky Wheel, with the latest news on local bicycling advocacy, information you can use, articles on current issues, proposals and notices of SABA activities and meetings.
- Discounts from business members. See business members with asterisk (*) on list of business and organization members.
- New member package with “Share the Road” bumper sticker, $5 gift certificates from both City Bicycle Works and The Bicycle Chef, and other goodies.
- Improved bicycling experience. Your membership gives SABA the financial resources and political power to promote bicycling as a healthy way to get where you need to go.
- Volunteer service opportunities. You can do more for SABA, cycling and the community. There are many ways to serve–you can even invent your own.
- A better community. Reduced air and noise pollution, fewer greenhouse gases, less traffic congestion, and a more balanced transportation system.
- A voice. SABA has clout because of our membership. We are heard when individuals might not be. We encourage your participation at our meetings, in our committees and events–and your involvement with government decisions. We value your ideas and recommendations.
Last updated 2011-04-5 01:00:26 PM (EST). Please send corrections and revisions to our Webmaster.