Become a member of SABA and invest in improving the quality of life in our region.
What’s in it for you?
As a SABA member, you get:
– The satisfaction of knowing you’re supporting work that enables more people to travel by bike, while helping to ensure cleaner air, safer roads, calmer neighborhoods and better access to opportunity for everyone.
– A voice in the public agency decisions about projects, plans and policies that safeguard people who travel by bike and enable more people to choose to ride.
– Gear’d Up, our bimonthly e-newsletter with news about bicycling and active transportation in our region.
– Discounts on products and services.
– Invitations to events and activities.
Join or Renew Online as a Sustaining Member – Sustaining Membership is an unrestricted monthly or annual gift that you can pay in a convenient, ongoing way. We will charge your credit or debit card or withdraw from your checking account the amount you specify. Your recurring membership donation provides us with stable, year-round revenue, and cuts down on paper. Your gift will automatically continue unless you choose to cancel or change it. You can increase, decrease or stop your donation at any time by simply e-mailing or calling us at 916-444-6600.
Join or Renew By Mail – Download, complete, and send us this membership form. Your membership will be good for one year from the date when you join or renew. We’ll contact you by mail when you’re up for renewal.
>>> JOIN or RENEW now as a sustaining member
Click here to learn how your business or organization can support SABA’s work.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 916-444-6600