It’s never too late to log miles and trips taken on Love to Ride.
By working to make it safe and convenient for more people to take more trips by bike, we’re helping make the Sacramento region a cleaner, healthier, happier place to live and work. We:
- Improve bike infrastructure and make our streets safer through Advocacy.
- Turn community events into bikable destinations through our Bike Valet program.
- Provide free maintenance checks and simple repairs through Bike MD to keep bikes rolling safely.
- Connect bike donors with people needing bikes through BikeMatchSac.
- Provide lights for bicycle safety at night through Lights On.
- Provide skills training to teach the basics of bicycling safely and confidently.
- Help businesses be more bike-friendly by providing Support for Businesses.
- Shawn Mendes Concert Thursday June 30, 18:00
- CIP Concerts in the Park Friday July 1, 17:00
- Midtown Farmers Market Saturday July 2, 08:00
- CIP Concerts in the Park Friday July 8, 17:00
- Jibe Bike Doc @Farmers Market Saturday July 9, 08:00
- Midtown Farmers Market Saturday July 9, 08:00
- WWE Live! Saturday July 9, 19:30
- CIP Concerts in the Park Friday July 15, 17:00
- Midtown Farmers Market Saturday July 16, 08:00
- Repair Clinic at Meadowview Neighborhood Fair Saturday July 16, 10:00