It’s never too late to swap your car keys for your handlebars. The majority of our daily trips are 3 miles or less,
doable by bike!
By working to make it safe and convenient for more people to take more trips by bike, we’re helping make the Sacramento region a cleaner, healthier, happier place to live and work. We:
- Improve bike infrastructure and make our streets safer through Advocacy.
- Turn community events into bikable destinations through our Bike Valet program.
- Provide free maintenance checks and simple repairs through Bike MD to keep bikes rolling safely.
- Connect bike donors with people needing bikes through BikeMatchSac.
- Provide lights for bicycle safety at night through Lights On.
- Provide skills training to teach the basics of bicycling safely and confidently.
- Help businesses be more bike-friendly by providing Support for Businesses.
- PBR Rodeo Day 2 Saturday February 4, 17:15
- PBR Rodeo Day 3 Sunday February 5, 12:15
- Bike parts sorting party Thursday February 9, 17:00
- Kings vs Mavericks Day 1 Friday February 10, 17:30
- Kings vs Mavericks Day 2 Saturday February 11, 17:30
- John Still Bike Kitchen Pre-opening work night Thursday February 16, 10:00
- Disney On Ice – Day 1 Thursday February 16, 18:00
- Disney On Ice – Day 2 Friday February 17, 18:00
- Disney On Ice – Day 3 (Early Shift) Saturday February 18, 10:00
- Disney On Ice – Day 3 (Late Shift) Saturday February 18, 10:00