It’s never too late to trade your car keys for your handlebars. The majority of our daily trips are 3 miles or less.
The thing about e-bikes is that they aren’t replacing non-electric bike rides or existing riders but actually bringing in NEW riders to replace short car trips which are the largest source of transportation based carbon emissions. ~ People for bikes
Want one of these Tees? Get in touch!
By working to make it safe and convenient for more people to take more trips by bike, we’re helping make the Sacramento region a cleaner, healthier, happier place to live and work. We:
- Improve bike infrastructure and make our streets safer through Advocacy.
- Turn community events into bikable destinations through our Bike Valet program.
- Provide free maintenance checks and simple repairs through Bike MD to keep bikes rolling safely.
- Connect bike donors with people needing bikes through BikeMatchSac.
- Provide lights for bicycle safety at night through Lights On.
- Provide skills training to teach the basics of bicycling safely and confidently.
- Help businesses be more bike-friendly by providing Support for Businesses.
- Kings vs Suns Monday November 28, 17:30
- Kings vs Pacers Wednesday November 30, 17:30
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra (2 shows) Friday December 2, 14:00
- Kings vs Bulls Sunday December 4, 13:30
- Adam Sandler Wednesday December 7, 19:00
- Grupo Firme Friday December 9, 19:00
- V101 Holiday Jam Saturday December 10, 18:30
- Kevin Hart Sunday December 11, 18:00
- Chris Rock & Dave Chapelle Monday December 12, 18:30
- Kings vs Hornets Monday December 19, 17:30